We may change this policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Any questions regarding this policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- Information about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views);
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters;
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
How do we use your information?
We may use your information to:
- Administer our website and business;
- Improve our website and services;
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
How and where do we store your data?
We only keep your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
All the personal data we process is stored on our secure servers within the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights, which we will always work to uphold:
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we have.
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
- The right to data portability. This means that, if you have provided personal data to us directly, we are using it with your consent or for the performance of a contract, and that data is processed using automated means, you can ask us for a copy of that personal data to re-use with another service or business in many cases.
- Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling. We do not use your personal data in this way.
How to contact us